Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO 054 069
Last minute crafting for St. Valentine's day is taking over our home this week. K keeps wanting to add "just one more thing". She is even making the heart pouches that Martin & Sylvia made (in the Martin & Sylvia's Valentines audio book). I might have to start reigning her in soon!

I am trying my best to finish up Little L's birthday pants to go with his sweater but with his birthday being exactly one week away, I am not so sure I will be able to pull it off. I had a couple of other small things I wanted to make, too, but those are out of the question now. I would say that I could just make them after his birthday but I have noticed that if I pass a deadline then my motivation and enthusiasm to finish a project quickly slips away. Just ask C who is still waiting on the things I didn't finish from her birthday last year...

I also have to think about the projects I have planned for Easter and the appearance of the root children in March and then C's birthday in April. Not to mention that I am just itching to knit the girls Easter sweaters. They are going to be so perfect (since the pattern is the sweetest one around!) It's a busy time of the year, I guess! On that note I better get back to work!!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

p.s - Thank you for all of your kind words on Little L's Christmas sweater in yesterday's post! I hope to not take as long to photograph him in his birthday sweater ;)

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress (or finished works) please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know from my own experience just how much your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!



Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...